I've gained some weight over the past 3 years, so its time to lose it. My goal is to lose about 30 po-nuds.
Today, my mind was plagued with to-do lists (next weeks going to be hell--packed with labs, a presentation, and a fill-in lecture. boo). I was grumptastic until I checked my bank account and saw (by some miracle) that I'd been PAID!! my lowly graduate stipend but PAYMENT nonetheless. So despite the Nike-plus ipod sensor issues, I was bound and determined to RUNNNN.
Now the issue I've had is that the air out here in the RENO DESERT is waaay too dry for my gills, so I've been confined to running on a treadmill for the time being. Our apartment clubhouse workout facilities are fairly nice, so I ran about a mile, and felt really good afterwards. I've got to download some movies on my ipad or something, because I find myself getting really bored runningrunning on the treadmill which gets my mind into thinking about how much distance is left and that's never a good thing.
But enough for now. If anyone has advice on good Running Gadgets for the blog, that'd be cooool.
YEAH girllll <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI tried to comment on facebook a few days ago and don't see it there (maybe i emailed you but...). I said something like:
ReplyDeleteI just joined the YMCA! I've been using the elliptical (ok, i've done it twice) and read my old farmer's almanac. it has short blips of info so you can be entertained a bit and then check your heart rate without having to lose your place in something longer. otherwise i watch the timer...which moves soo sloooowly.
good luck to you and me!