Sunday, March 31, 2013

Running Goals

In my "good year of running" (2011), I was a running novice. I didn't really set too many goals, and I think that's why I petered out towards the middle of the year. (well, that and because an appendix scare).  But I'll give it to 2011 for allowing me to set new running goals this year! And I just crushed my first goal: beating the lofty March mileage of 2011. Check it.


Over a mile more, and 5 additional runs than 2011! Also, let it be noted that I was roughly 10 pounds heavier this time around (and I'm still about 5 pounds heavier than last March, but that weight is moving in the right, downward direction.)

Next month, I only need 61 miles, but hoping to break 70 (or if I'm feeling super ambitious, 80 again! but April's a busy month with all the birthdays and stuffs.) And if that's not enough motivation, I signed up for this next month:


To preemptively fight the April drolls, here's this posts bloggy inspiration:


Happy Easter and here's to a run-tastic April!

1 comment:

  1. Let's try to beat April too!! You're a running machine!!

    ReplyDelete