Saturday, February 5, 2011

blustery blaspheme

Today, Dog and I ran up the crazy hill to get a cup of coffee (sounds like the intro to a children's story.) Here's the google proof. But once again Nike + was epic FAIL and only recorded just over a mile. All that cold-wind blowing against me as I ran uphill dragging dog only to be 1.3 miles. I dunno, maybe this mishap is due to the fact that once I made it up the hill (from mid-way up Rob Drive to Mae Anne), the topography goes back downhill (from mid-Mae Anne all the way and a little bit down McCarran).

The wind is such a funny thing, in that I feel like when I'm struggling against it, everything takes SO MUCH MORE WORK. (especially a cold wind) But because the remaining part of the run was downhill, by the end I feel like I could keep going for another several miles. The dog also makes a huge difference that I'll have to get used to. Tomorrow will be better, for sure.

Good news: had some amazing music on my run and dog is down for the count in the corner. HOT SHOWER TIMES. (I shower much more frequently when running hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment