I also see Brad on my runs, taunting me. But that's okay. I'm totally going to RULE the nike challenge, you pansy who only runs on the weekends.
I was going for a 5k, but am very happy with my two point five mile run. I tried not to overkill my "power song," which is Metro Station's "California." (Also, please enjoy the AMAZING video lol.) This song matches my running pace PERFECTLY, but after the 502385209834 time it gets a little old. SOO your homework/my request to you is to gimme gimme any songs that have this pace (or any great running songs in general). I've also found that songs which include the words "don't stop" or "keep it coming" (perfect eg. kc + sunshine band...which really has nothing to do with running and EVERYTHING to do with sexy times hahahha) So those are good too.
Finally, finally, finally (and to make amends to B-rad), I was walking back, high off the running endorphins (I can't WAIT to get fully addicted to that feeling) and listening to this masterpiece by hot chip...I dunno it was just a moment of bliss, some icing on my delicious, calorie-free cakey times.
Thas all for now, tomorrow's technically an off day but who knows.
P.S. Today was groundhog's day, and he brought Little Sandy an ipod with a nike+kit, so there's bound to be some great stories ahead.
dude girl, YOU inspire ME! (also sorry i was out of town for 5 days so i'm catching up your backlog :P) i used to run alll the time and now i'm a big lazy bag...
ReplyDelete<3 way to be accountable, and keeping this up, i'm super impressed botolove :)