Yesterday, I had a sluggish 5.5 mile run after the Crazy 5k; my knees and legs in general were achey and hard to move...must have been those hills. Since I put that over-4-mile run under my belt on Monday, I figured I would start this
new 8-week half marathon schedule given to me by Cassie, the workout badass. Tomorrow's a set of fast pace sprinty runs so that'll give Brad the chance to catch up in our Nike + challenge.
In other news, I've lost about 7 pounds since I've started the running/calorie counting regimen, and so far, haven't been too hungry. But tonight's the first time I'm sitting here ravenous at 10 pm. I think I overestimated my calorie intake today, because I wanna eat my arm. Time for an advilpm and some sleepytimes.
I joined a gym today!!
ReplyDeleteAnd went for a WEAK jog, omg out of shape/I wore the wrong socks and got a huuuge blister THUMBS DOWN. But woooo, thanks for inspiring me to get off my ass :P And that workout looks awesome. Way to go on the weight loss Nyssa <3 xoxoxox
Actually nyssapants - i HATE running on treadmills but until the weather gets better I'm stuck...can you recommend some awesome motivating music? I don't need music running outside, but I get soooo bored inside...
ReplyDelete